Friday, August 20, 2010

All i ever wanted in life ...

Why tetibe pulak bercakap pasai ni yer, well for a start I got what I wanted today GCB McD haha teringin dah lama tul tak makan hehe, after terawih fuhh sedak tul, sambil tu wifi jap leh ler I ngarut serba sdikit, not too much , I hope.

I was brought in a typical nucleus family, but that too typical if u put in the perspective ler, but that had not snot made me stop from having one or plan to,hehe, life is challenging when u are brought up with different set of views and environment, try to make things to work your way instead of the other, In the end, it was destined to be in that way that may not be what u wanted however u are better off than u thought u wanted to be..

Udah ler ngarut jer aku ni, sajer jer layan otak jap sambil melihat mcd yang penuh dgn budak budak and mak bapak yang menjadikan mcd meal sebagai moreh...hahahah

My bachelor pad is slowly taking shape, but the hardest part is to detached from your parents or in my case my aunt,can't seem to find the right time and words to explain, or should it just be my weekend port ajer hehe,

When u actually got it, u become undecided or rather uncertain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...