Sunday, August 23, 2009

Terawih calory counts

Today i did some research on my Terawih prayer..i did it with my Polar F4 watch, huhu..well during Ramadan not much exercise could be done...well here is one thing u should consider if u want to be close to Allah at the same time reaping the benefits of maintaining a good body..heheh

Well i started counting my calories at the moment i step out my house and went to he mosques waited for awhile for the Isyak prayer then move on to our Terawih prayer, 8 rakaat sahaja, but here what i found out...

My max heart rate is 122, average is about 66 and my calories burnt is 171 and time spent about 1 hr 33 minutes, well it may not be in the zone but..i enjoy it so much...

well u should go for it...

2 comments:

  1. will definitely share that with my clients. way to go, shaq! It's also a good 'yoga' exercise ... or Flex. Training prior to your 9.30pm workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup thanx bro Ian, well good luck for your exam yer

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...