Friday, December 24, 2010

Non Impact Cardio

I had always avoided from working out on a non impact cardio machine such as the elliptical bike. It could be due to lack in the running feeling. A few days, back i tried the new elliptical bike at my new refurbished office gym and to my surprise wow..u can burn a lot of calories on it...perggg i was sweating like a pig (ok ke?) burning almost 500 calories by doing 40 minutes on the preset workout program installed in the bike system.

The plus point is that it was really gentle on my knees. I felt so liberated ....I recommended it to those whom in recovery like me, you are not undermining yourself , in fact u are helping yourself to recover much faster than you think. Remember ya uolz...your ligament grows at a very slow slow slow rate yar.... the fastest is six month. Sangat...so that why lar, you see those sportsman when they said they had ligament issues ,they were put to rest immediately.

Phobia ke uolzz...yes you should be, cause the reality is tough, so better check yourself. Techniques are the key also. So let go non impact, i wish there are non impact shoes as well so i would not bust another knee in another race.

Happpy Training You All 

1 comment:

  1. Great!! Thats a very positive post man!! I know how frustrating injury could be... I can't run more than 5km for more than a year while finding a way to treat my IT band problem few years back... Keep up with that positive attitude!!

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...