Friday, September 25, 2009

Post raya training...pergghh


the normal stuff on people house during raya seasons..kan..itu ler too many lemang and rendang dalam gastro system ni...isk nak purge lemak ler...isk during pose time my body was quite ok, it had shrunk a little bit..making that tight jeans feels so relax in it...heheh itu ler dah ler x training lagi ni... isk lembabnyer nak start...

well ..i did force myself to workout last wednesday... a jog around lake titiwangsa...pergg 2 round is enough to make me poof...anyway it could be its very early in the morning..well max heart rate is about 177 and average is about 166.. a bit on the high side...well i;m targeting around 70 to 80 percent of my max heart rate...well it not worth to push after that will cause injuries to my muscle..itu ler pasal ape ler asyik dok tinggi jer....

my target this year that i will be able to swim and having the figure i really wanted and......heheh surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...