Friday, October 2, 2009

Post Raya Training- part 2

yup my first trail run after quite sometimes, resting from the wilderness, well dah ler tur after a big break in the fasting month, i like the trail, even though nuang is very popular among the city dweller, yup cause it is located just nearby...

i just started my swimming class with Bro ian of Corporate Athletes, ayoo,, i never thought that it will be so tough yar..u got to get it right the first time...that's the way it suppose to be, may be swimming is not my thing, is it? There goes my dream to enter triathtlon..mm a still farway dream..

mm got to train hard..but training ground lak limited, ye lar, looking for the suitable pool with the minimum depth is quite difficult but luckily bro Ian place is very ideal but...i got to pass through a gruesome massive traffic jam before reaching there..haiyo tense pulak......pastu lak asyik dok x pass jer one breath...

The trail run at nuang was great wake up call for me ler...to be better prepared for my genting trail..Cheramiche is ever high spirited for it, i should jive in also...itu ler... i enjoyed it so much meeting new runner pals...and learning new tricks of running at the same time...wow there had progress so much..felt intimidated and timid at times when they are talking about marathon, swimming trail and such...mm may be is it time for me to move up.......one day i would...

Back to the trail run, my time was about 2 hours to Camp Lolo and back, with average heart rate 132 and max about 168 and calories burnt about 1000 plus wound on my left hand..perr...sesat katanyer..

well....looking forward for another run with u ollzzz... thanx

3 comments:

  1. SS i think theres another way to get to Bro Ian's place, less traffic, no toll. pass by the Stadium, heading to Taman Teknologi, then only to his house. tak penah lah stuck jam yg teruk utk smpai ke rumah dia.

    well, atleast u have started your swimming lesson. 4 session je kann?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SS, u did very well in your swim. I just make it slightly hard for you coz I see your true potentials ..... there's no such thing as getting only one breath for a 50m lap pool ... :)..... but you did extremely well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx bro ian, im doing my best achieve that, and che, thanx u for the tips ...

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...