Friday, May 21, 2010

My first FootSoul or Futsal

Running had always been my passion ever since i was so drawn and addicted to it, haha, Since i was down with injuries, it has been quite hard for me to run long distance again, when you hurt pretty badly like me it is hard...

Tetiba,my colleague at work insisted that i joined the futsal team, aiyo me playing football ka? well i did play for my school last time, yup back when i was in primary school....yikes...panic button about to be switch on...i am really out of shape to be playing a football game now, my body had not been contoured enough to carry that level of skills, ...they insisted that i 'll be in the team, even with the present condition, i am, isk...tempang...they said i just need to be the Goli, stay put and let the team do the defense,....mm sounds like a very comforting situation kan....well knowing me, always redah ajer....so be it my first futsal on last Wednesday at Sportsplanet Ampang..

Obviation is not apparent at the moment, nak cari kasut ler, what are the rules are? Are they same as the FIFA rules on the field ..will the opponents going to thrash me like a tin can..cam cam...rasenyer the anxiety is like the first time , i enter a running competition, what would happen if i did not finish the run, which I'm proud to say that i never had any DNF even though seriously injured...get back to the futsal thing again...

I did arrived at he futsal field in time, while thinking , what had i put myself into now, Are serious in playing this game after an abstinence for over 15 years, well here i am no turning back, wearing my joging shoes instead of futsal shoe, hahaha,,,malu pun ade...well u are surrounded by people whom well equipped from top to toe,,,hahah i'm really in the wrong field ler ni...haha ape rusa masuk kampung katanyer....

The whistle blew off , let the show begin, i was so clueless about the rules, i was very lucky to have a very supportive team mates whom guide me all the way through out the game, better not gone too far with the adrenaline , loves your knee ( capital investment tu) hehehe...so tahan pakai badan and tangan ajer...goli tempang katanyer,,,hahaha i did not let my team down well there are couple of good saves..kudos to me...hahah could this be?????

hahah...my team did great , i awed by the level of commitment they shown...and level of skills ...mm i was so out this league ler ....well play for fun....that what i wanted when i started competing against myself....

So let the soul seep through the foot and flows back to veins....

Happy Training To All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...