Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Seafood Hawker Behind Bukit Bintang

 
The damaged was done on Thursday, two days before my big Futsal match..., It was my best friend's Bday, owh he is turning 31 ...poor chap...talking like u are 21 years old ke..hahah anyway the place was located behind Starhill hopping center, not to say immediate behind but a little walk from the end of the shopping center  then u will find a medan selera kind of joint, and the seafood hawker is the first one at the very beginning of rows of stalls, Don't freak out if u saw only Chinese food court but this one is Halal, they had been established since the Campbell hawker center , if u remember those days ...back...

I had prepared myself with an empty stomach...it was recommended by one of our friend ,boasting to have one of the best money can buy seafood delights...mmmm in KL....???? We ordered two plates of main dish, that are sweet and sour lala and garlic fried prawns plus side dishes Kueyteow Goreng, Nasi Goreng and Sayur Ubi goreng ( i think so ler...i can't recall the exact words as there no menus on the table)..hehehe..wow to my surprise the foods were prepared very quickly and the taste was fantastic...the Lala and the prawns were so fresh..mmm almost did not believe it myself, though i did not eat the prawns..allergic here...but who cares...hehe..i wallup the Lala like crazy ler...like no body business...with the tune sneezing and wheezing, hahah it is just so me and seafood...(Hippoallergenic..hahah)

i think i might had pounded a little too much glucosamine in my blood...that night, it was a happy night...celebrating a Bday and my empty stomach....

Huhaha...me....the damage was about RM156.00 for 4 persons, but looking at the leftovers u could says it is well worth every penny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...