Sunday, June 20, 2010

world cup fever

Never would thought I said this, but I'm having one guess, haha could it be
May be looking at crowd n I got into the bandwagon, it is hard not to, everyday they kept huming to the tune of the game, well my all time fav squad is the argentine, I'm not a big addict to football as to my brothers,

They certainly eat breathe and drink football, as for me I enjoy the beauty of the game and the challenge,

Hoping the game to cure my longing towards running, each and everyday I could just picture myself on the road, one day...for as many to come

Go Argentina...and coincidence my bday is the same as Maradona...

2 comments:

  1. Am not a fan of Argentina but they played very well so far. A strong contender for final

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Maradona's magic does works, hopefully they could keep it up...to the final expecting them to play against Brazil or Portugal

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...