Sunday, June 27, 2010

Do you believe in second chances in life?

Well i had been off from running since January, i had not connected to any of it since then other than reading through people blogs and did some talking to my fellow colleague, i was watching some series i downloaded through the internet and makes me thinking whether i was given the second chance i longing for???


Well i never believed that there is second chances in life, for a start, may be it could just be that my life is not as complicated or i did not do any criminal activities that warrant me to think about having one. It all started last Friday, a normal routine visit to my Orthopedic whom conducted the surgery on me last March, he told me that my knee is fully recovered that i could go back into running, wow, good news, then my housing loan had got through and i will having my first home, ever since i was a child, my dream is to own a house, this chains of events that lead to today, makes u wonder whether the faith had been written that this is my second chance, to redeem or to move on into something bigger ....

Second chances do exist, it would be a lost if i had not realized before it is too late, i'm not pushing myself just yet into competing , i will start my training regiment back on the road,  when i'm sure that i am ready, i'll be nearby, not gonna let the second chance be wasted....

Happy Training To All

Congrats to all SCKLM finishers.....

2 comments:

  1. Rezki datang melimpah. Dah nak berumah tangga ke ni? Hehehe…

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey welcome back to running world:)

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...