Monday, November 30, 2009

In The Spirit of Biggest Loser Asia ( Fat vs Lean)


why did i brought up this issues , am i a biggest loser too, it could be ler kot hehe, anyway..last Sunday me and my friends were chit chatting after breeze walking around a mall in klang, a day before we had our blood pressure checked at Caring Pharmacy and my reading was a little higher on the lower part 83 ...gulp....never hit that mark before and my overweight best friend is slightly lower than mine....which concludes that being overweight does not mean u not healthy kan...mmm then why do people want to lose weight lar kan...if they are healthy even though they are overweight mm... let it be lar......so x payah susah nak kuruskan badan katanyer...

they kept on teasing me ...hahahah kata lari tapi BP pun tinggi tgk macam dia sugar in blood 4 jer BP pun lebih kurang same...i guess he must be right...well.. having to endure a lot of painful memories of my relatives passed away either obese or overweight related diseases..gave me the creeps ler...

but for me i gain more than i loose, my self confidence, my health or else i'll be on BP medication by now, a lot of motivating new friends and fun fun fun,,,achieving something that thought impossible to do back then....as for me being overweight..well u may get away this time but slowly it will creeps in ..well why must u put yourself at risk..kan... one of the thing i learnt from being slightly lean (huhuu perasan)...is that whenever i do binge..i can shake the weight off...plus reaping the benifits of working out..hehehe

6 comments:

  1. It's not just about weight loss ler. You're right, it's the saikologikal benefit yg paling priceless. It trains the mind to thrive on positivity. Plus, lots of people, esp mothers like me, we need our "alone time" to pursue things that are solely about us, because the rest of our 24 hrs is about taking care of others. It keeps us sane and happy, and makes our loved ones happy too hehehehe.

    Let's just keep running, no matter if we don't lose weight, have higher blood lipid profile or BP or whatever lah.

    What this country needs is more positive people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    For me at the n of the day its not about a one off measurement of BP/sugar but the strive in maintaining a healthy living...thats where the satisfaction comes from :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than being healthy, exercising (expecially running) made me divert my problem/worrying/ to other place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziff71 and Kak Haza, yup i will keep on running as it brought joy and positivity to our life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. x tau nk ckp per.. tapi.. very inspiring :) huhu

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...