Thursday, December 3, 2009

Me against hand driven sports..

"What you want to do, and what you can do, is limited only by what you can dream.”
1-Arm-Runner, 2009

The above quote was taken from 1-arm runner.blogspot, which is very inspiring, it somehow related to what im feeling right now...well it could be due to the fact that i yet again failed at mastering my squash skills...well ...im just sucks big time at that game. balik balik kene sayur ajer...shall i just put my racket down and stick to what i do best..mmm and suddenly arush of thoughts came into my mind , may be im just sucks at any sports using the extended features on your left and right body...the hands..tak bersyukur pulak rasanyer aku bile cakap macam tu pulak...having read what had happen to the guy above, it could be just me itself....

entahler tried bowling even beli bola lagi..pun sucks...hai fenat ler..dah practice berulang ulang kali...is it my mind that is controlling my hands or my emotions instead..mm confused..mane satu nak dengar kot?? i took up squash as a bid to divversify my workout regime, having running ajer pun bosan jugak..so i did managed to convince one of colleuge whom is an avid turn pro squash's player..Abg Zul, a couple of people turn up....from then on...i got fired up..wah seronok nyer squash ni...cehh..i was inspired whenever i passed the court on my way to the gym....now after few weeks from the first aquintance.... im feeling the pain of defeat after defeat....alamak..tetibe this thought came to me..may be im just sucks at sport that involve usage of the hand...entahler pengkau kot...

well my days of squash would be over ke....mmm having read that article on his achivement...well u should just redah ajer....

3 comments:

  1. Dont give up just yet. Squash is a skill game and it takes time (years) to master. I played hockey and softball all throughout my school years and know enough that you need to put plenty of training hours to be good. The good thing is you are already fit, just need to work on the skill part.

    Hmm…I have been thinking of taking up tennis but cant fit in the time, just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bile nak layan bowling ek? same ah, siap beli bola.. tp bola simpan je bawah katil :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Kak Kash, i need to incrase my training level, now only once a week sahaja

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...