Thursday, December 17, 2009

To begin is half way finish, Hijrah 1431

in jive with the theme this year, some recaps on Sirah, hehe , hijrah yang bermula dengan Our Prophet SAW, accepting the calling from the Almighty to move to Madinah and recite there when time is right descend back to Makkah, as we all knows, Arabs are well known for the Asabiahans..thus making unification very much a utopia that time...good triumph over adversity, unification was done..through the teaching of Islam....

begitu ler kehidupan ini, setiap kesusahan itu akan ade ganjaran jika kita tabah menghadapi, mm what a year it was for me, why am i writing this today, is not the end of the year just yet, as for me my year started here, ceee wahh, a reminder to myself bile nak achieve that goal..mmm

My running adventure started this year....

it unfolded after my first run Towerthon at Menara KL in March 09, started as a challenge by trainer cum colleague Bro Ian, my running was only for my weight issues sahaja, in quest for staying lean and thin katanyer...hehe punyer ler tak tahu kan...keep on reading the racing rules over and over again ajer.... the mm habis jugak ekk...siap pakai racing tshirt lagi, hehe itu mase tu x tahu pun langsung pasal racing racing ni....hehe

my next attempt , was 10km run in Melawati, where i met my old schoolmates whom are an avid runners too, from then on running had been so infectious in everyforms ler..., from then on i went to, mm let me recaps kejap ek...

Bidor Half Marathon,10km
SCKLM ,10km
Siemens 10km Run
Seremban Half Marathon, 10km
Larian Bomba (skipped)
Men's Health (skipped)
Larian Anti Dadah, Putrajaya
Adidas King Of The Road,11 km
Ekiden Run, Putrajaya
Mizuno Wave Run,11km
Klava Relay 09
Penang Bridge International Marathon, 21km
SCSM,21km
Malakoff, 12km (upcoming, the last of 2009 road races)

my first trail run was MTM Circuit at Gunung Nuang (the first leg), again being a virgin in the trail running world , being so naive about trail running huh kene bwk water beg, what is that? i can always carry my bag pack then put in my water bottles, luckiliy Bro Ian to the rescue brought me an extra hydration backpack, heheh kalau tidak masak ler aku kat atas tu, met Cheramiche there, we ended the race together, the result entah ler no bape, at that time mase start ramai orang but in the end beberape ketul jer tinggal, huhu, to finish is to win, lets recap the races

MTM Gunung Nuang, Selangor
NSGC Tampin (had massive leg cramps and fall)
Sultan Ahmad Syah Bera Eco Challenge
Genting Trailblazer
MTM Gunung Bujang Melaka,Kampar
Salomon (skipped)
not forgetting GBS's trail runs series, seriuos fun involved

I used to lounge around doing nothing during weekends, now i had something to look for and trained for , a purpose to work and challenge myself, some of my friends may think i'm just nuts , nuts about keeping my spirit high, mentally tough and spurring positive vibes,mm can't see anything wrong with that, shared with my family now,..they like it, my ultimate goal is to become a triathlete, gtu kan.. hopefully one day i will be one...Satu Penhijrahan yang masih ku nanti

1 comment:

  1. Fuyoo.. banyaknya masuk run races.
    Patutla power...

    Yes, yes.. 2010 should be your triathlon year.
    Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...