Monday, October 5, 2009

4th Malaysian International Ekiden Run, Putrajaya 2009

The run was held in Putrajaya, the normal route like of Men's Heatlh run previously, but this time it was a relay team of five..my team was called Raja Kunyit with Loh as the team kapitan...it was made of my schoolmates and other friend of friend of mine...wow never new running could actually brought us together kan..what a small world kan....

i did not had the best this time, even though ada training ckit before that, well it could be the lack of sleep a day before...i'm the first runner , each runner need to run approx. 3 km, i did quite bad 14 minutes, max hr : 222 and average: 188 wow, very high kan, its maybe the nervousness or i need to rectify my breathing techniques...

the best part of all , we really enjoy so much the run, cause its a team effort and i got to run with my favorite running buddies and someone i longing to.... my route was ok..the normal route with steep slope at the end of my part behind the PICC, luckily it was not at the top , a quater to the top...i met Loh and passed the sash to him...

they are going for Borneo marathon next week...perrr seronok tur... dah lame aku x cuti gitus kan...

anyway next week ade..River clean up at Sungai Congkak and POR at Nuang (to the top)..mmm do check it out at corporateathletes.com.my

1 comment:

Scribble what u like here...