Saturday, October 10, 2009

House Buying

The moment i saw the house, my mind had been contemplating and plagued with issues of living by myself and finally owning a house.... is it possible?

and finally i signed the agreement to purchase the house, it is an apartment with 928 sq ft build up with gated 24 hr security and a pool..hehhe , well i was introduced by Bro Ian to the place and instant hooked..kot,,, entah ler...i guess its about time i bought one ok..while im still at prime years kan...

anyway i'm going to rent it out for a while...and giving some time for me to move in...itu ler

hopefully it will be a wonderful beginning for me...

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your purchase. Nanti makan makan ajak ok, I belanja cupcakes heheheheh

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...