Thursday, October 15, 2009

My new begining

like the sun rise on the east, where it all begins..why am i writing this , its getting to the end of 2009, what a year it was for me..my workout session started as just tools for my weight loss ,now moves on to become a routine of race preparation...from road races towards trail run and soon to be adventure racing..wow...

if u see me back when i was in my teens and uni years, i was never close to this, i am always consume to the superficial world of beauty, perfections and grace...mmm, ever known as the soft guy ever since i was in school, well kind of used to it and afraid to try or not been given any chances or motivation to even try... living in my own nutshell. Not having many friends whom understands me...mmm anyway that was me before i could actually knows that they are many ways to endure a blissful life..

Started with KL Towerthon then to 10 km run at various places, wow running sure take me to places i never been to and best of all meeting new and fostering back the old friendship, plus trail running wow i never thought i could actually did it, my friend will sure be laughing at me if i told them that i ran up then downhill in less than half a day, heehe a person like me they will never thought it will be possible..nevertheless i do enjoy it very much and hopefully i get to know more people whom enjoy this as much as i did...

4 comments:

  1. to a new and fresh future...

    blog pun ada baru update ka? nampak segar jugak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sume buat face lift la shah.. hehe.. jom kita tukar jugak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. as the chip, i must say ur doin well! better than me though.. next race, u can take my position :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys ... too much facelifting on the blogs ... I nak post comment pun tak leh ..... :(

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...