Saturday, October 31, 2009

Genting Trailblazer 09

having read from others runner's blogs makes u want to think twice , what had u put yourself into this time around ler...per.. it had been three days since my last run, i had breached my limits during my squash training...felt the pain around my hips....plus my busy schedule in the day, the pain went on for two days....luckily it had dissipates, i guess...i must been the full relaxation period...i had been putting myself off to any heavy physical training that could strained my hip's muscle... i cant let my partner down,,hopefully...

with the constant raining for the past two days...would it rains tomorrow...expecting very muddy trail..

tonight i'll be having bank's annual dinner..ceh..the goes my plan to spent enough time before the race in Genting...

hopefully we could enjoy the race tomorrow...Che..please remind me if im late

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...