Thursday, July 23, 2009

Men's Health/Shape Run Putrajaya 2009


The run is actually on 25th Of July 2009, lar nasib baik tgk Magazine back kalau x menganga ler cheq dok pi hari Ahad malam kan..heheh ,anyway due to somethings had prop up last minute i might not join the run, but of course the goodies bag ni take it first, well who knows i might change my mind....my best friends are coming down to KL, so they are planning in having a guys night out...mmm contemplating, it just another 11.km run, kan....cakap macam teroor jer aku ni kan...hehe anyway a lot of my fellow runner friends are keen in joining this run...Melawatian runners, Zachary, Abg Ian, Cheramiche, Abg Anuar,mmm see u guys there....kan

I did not stick to my daily regime of running 5km...getting a little bit tired and stress.. at work...hopefully i could recover fast...im off to Penang then...heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...