Friday, July 17, 2009

Siemens Run 2009 Dataran Merdeka


Siemens Run 2009 this year will be the second run for me around KL since SCKLM09, mm what to expect this time around yar....well for a start i would like to have a watch to time...mmm my target is this... Polar watchRS300x for running but the price tag mm USD169.95

could i have before the run this sunday..mmm well i tried running with my HP , well not a very comfortable ones carrying it in your pants,..hehe well Abg Ian said i could have another type...mmm i had not given my words yet, but counting on it, well we just got our adjustment with backdated tau, anyway..hehe one of my indulgence is Polar watch...

The have not collected my racing kit.yet..planning to do it this Saturday, so that i could shop for my big bro Bday present...ade celebration katanyer mlm ni...anyway looking forward for that....

well back to the race..i had not prepare that much since working mountains getting higher and higher...anyway i will make sure ni bladder problem this time around....My fellow Melawatian runners are going for TC Digi Pacesetters, for other i u guys there on Sunday yar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...