Monday, July 27, 2009

Stress.....Cant wait to bust it out during workout!!!

well, im writing this is afternoon yar, during lunch hour, well its because something had came up in my life, well just as i thought my life is almost ok, but now i running out of energy keeping up with the stress, yang mane stress kat rumahnyer, plus keje lagi, i almost fainted today, dah ler tur x train langsung for the past 5 days, g outstation then hangout with my friends( well that what im looking for all the while last week) skip Men's Health Run lepak at with my friends from UPM at presint 11 Putrajaya, hehe, itu ler, anyway.. something had came up with the thus making me sleepless last night...entah ler,,,,this problem at home is now killing me ler...fenat tul nak layan keje lagi...baru jer pulih dari a big love break then kene lak makcik kat rumah merajuk rajuk ler...aku pun x phm dengan hidup aku...where it is heading,..ler...anyway... itu ler,, aku semakin tension melawan keadaan ni...anyway aku just tulis untuk melepaskan perasaan aku ajer...anyway....

I kept on having this fatigue syndrome.....i hate it so much...its killing my energy in moving towards my target....isk geram tul ler..dah ler aku nyer weight dah naik...asyik dok merapu aku ni kan,...ade ke yang nak baca..eheh thanx for reading my blog...

Mmm i will not bow to this..this evening im hitting back the gym....peduli ler keje or tidak..x pe leh sambung lepas tur,,,heheh anyway workaholic i ni ke..nope i just enjoy doing things in my llife now...hopefully makcik aku tu paham ler....i had done my best to attend to her...if she thinks im no good , i will always keep on trying....

If u guys got any tips on fatigue...please let me know yer...entah...

3 comments:

  1. drink plenty of water, get enough sleep and eat well. Go and hit the gym please. I just came back from gym during lunch break ..... i'm all freshen up now, and ready to receive new set of stressors... :)..
    shaq, it's not fair for your aunt to be controlling your life. You are young, and have bright future. But it's not fair to totally ignore your aunt gak ... have some specific time for her, say saturday 12-6pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, i hope u dont stress out too much, karang 'meletup' susah. Too much stress = higher blood level (darah tinggi)

    get a new hobby maybe? or do something different, challenging like Perhentian Island Challenge (kasi tambah stress) and eventually, the stress give up on u? hehe..

    hope that cheer u up buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for the suggestion, well it works a lot of fluid in the body and sweating it out at the gym really put back my life on track...hello cheramiche i wish i could venture there,,,tapi cheq x pandai berenang lagi ler....

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...