Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My weight loss journey Part 1

well this is me on December 2007 just before the Eye of Malaysia to dismantle katanyer
anyway i just like to share my experience in pursuing my quest for my ultimate weight goal..

well i have always been fat since i was a kid.,,,well grown up in a jawa family plus the genes from father is quite strong..he is a plum guy plus, taken care by our nanny in our earliest days had foster quite a bad appetite for eating.. i'm always into food no matter night or day...and food had somehow became my comfort ...and running away from the stress of growing up...well life is kind of difficult for me...teenage years and without frenz.mm u can just imagine it is only food that i look into...well the habit did not stay too long..i stop craving for food like nobody business....however my weight still remains the same...poor me...

Crazy and Outrageos Diet Plan

My weight blooms up till after SPM, i did not bother to look at weight at all , for me..well it is not that important ..cause i bukan nyer ramai kawan..pun nobody is looking at me anyway...the eating habit continues till my university years... it turn out to be even serious...it balloons up...while i was in my 3rd year, i did took up joging as one of my step to losing weight well it did not last that long, i ceased to jog when im not at study, at the same point of time i had stop taking rice..and replacing it with mee, kueyteow..another type of carbo.. it did not work.....

well the turning point of my crazy diet started when i was to audition for my College dancing team.....the comments really hurt me...they said im too fat...there are some routines that i might not able to do.. from then on my crazy diet plan start......well i lose a lot of pounds ...a whole lot of it...to the point i look like an anorexic person,......very very skinny.. i was proud of myself at that moment...everybody look at me was surprise to see my change....

how did i do it...mm simple...hunger...starvation. i wnet on fasting for almost 3 months, non stop even saturday and sunday...i would drink or eat during the day, and i will break up my fast only by eating fish burger almost everyday...my family and close friends are starting to get worried about my conditions......i changed my eating patterns into not consuming rice at all.. or even meat i will only take vege and fish....mmm very extreme ..uolzzz...

Working Stress

the body i had dream off had suddenly become diminishing day by day eaten up by the stress of works...i do not consume food too much...it just that , i will tend to eat dinner late at night then went to sleep early after that.....my weight bloom up to the max....to even more than 100 kg, well people could not see that big was due to my height.... working as the main contractor dealing with a lot of sub cont ..u can just imagine almost all day i will be blessed with food.. i never took notice of the changes it did to my body,,,when suddenly i look at myself in the mirror and saw one fat guy standing across the room...yup that was me....i look so tired...and had grown to a regime of painkillers for my gastric and migraine.... my blood pressure is not getting any lower for my age,,,,i was suppose to be on medication but the doctore kept it away and ask me to loose weight....my irregular eating patterns had taken its toll on me....

Weight Stress

well if u are fat that does not mean u are not happy, u are just as happy as the others, if u are not happy about it, u must do something about it, well that what happen to me...everyday was like a struggle of succumbing to the fact that u are fat that nobody like u..so might as well be alone.. i your own world...the sadness had made more attracted to food.....eating and munching all the time...i love to snack....there are plenty of it,,,at my house ...

Alternative food

There is this believe that fibre is the miracle wonders of fat absorber, they would suck all the oil and fats u consumed, so there will be a time that i would consume a huge amount of Jacobs High fibre low salts biscuits like nobody business, beleiving that all the oil will soak into the fibres then wash away in the stools,,,,then comes the diet pills...it cause me around RM35o.00 from GNC and now it is banned by USFDA

All effort for an alternative food went bonkers.....wishing that i could actually find miracle drug that i could just took, at one point i;m committed in taking the banned sliming pills .....

Changes started to come......................to be continued

1 comment:

Scribble what u like here...