Friday, July 31, 2009

Shah Alam Adidas King Of The Road 2009


Semua dah register ke belum...? anyway i did..mm got myself a nice running vest..wow climacool adidas... tauu...hehhe
The route this time are heavy mix of mild and steep slopes....from the starting line up to persiaran kayangan will be up then down hill slopes..per x hengat ler kene wat slope training ler aku..hehe
Ok see u guys there yer...my run will start at 6.15 am at Stadium Shah Alam...isk rindu lak kat my old play ground....used to work there though for 5 years...
Reminisicing the route where i used to go to work....heheheh
Good luck to all..my fellow Melawatian racer, Abg Ian, Kesian Cheramiche...too much wasabi crackers kot from MHSR 09 ( yucks hate that) and not forgetting to my fellow runner's blog friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...