Monday, July 20, 2009

My effort is worthless now....Office PC went Bonkers

It is a sad day for me, felt like crying , but what could i do, tetibe... i like to write to about this feeling of things happening to me at work....itu ler my harddisk went corrupted.. all of my work all of this years in the Bank had gone down the drain....rasenyer mcm nak menangis jer tadi,,well crying would not solve anything, nasib baik ler ade colleague yang baik loaning me their PC for me to finish my works...i guess in this world u have fend for yourself ..u need to find comfort in being independent....well not every suffering are to be shared..anyway... i had been into so many pressure lately but luckily i was quick not to put myself back my bipolar situation...i heard about that mental illness....hopefully im not drawn into that,,,,,thanx to the support of my frenz and family...well it is just a PC jer kan ape lar hebih sgt kan...iyealer..when all of your efforts were translated into words i guess it really brunt deep in your mind...rase nyer macam nak menangis jer masa taip report tadi...well Alhamdulilah i managed to finish it..earlier than i thought,,,kalau x may be kene stay ler sampai kul 10 pm lagi...anyway i dont really mind the stay...I m enjoying my work now...well who cares whether i brought u anything or not...well i just want to have enjoyment in everything that i do now

Dah ler IT deparment kat Bank ni pun slow jugak...mmm dah ler paper tur penting lak...itu ler while i was reading my fellow runners blog Cheramiche suddenly everything went haywire...internet explorer went bonkers...opening windows evertseconds like a flood of IE windows...per fening...anyway i resetted my PC ..then it went bonkers....panic ler aku..but then we tried so hard to reboot back using boot disk...but fails it can detect c: habis ler...anyway ..i had to bring down my laptop to work ler nampak nyer...nak tgu IT deparment aku tu berhabuk ler PC aku...dah ler VP pun jenis x sabar...anyway...work had no emotions beb,,,,whether u could or could not....that it....no other ..

x paham tul...dah ler Bank, patutnyer anti virus,, power protected tapi weng ler pulak....isk geram gak...anyway life goes on..harap harap all my effort for the last paper will be appreciated...kalau x...sedih gak but anyway life goes on kan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble what u like here...