Sunday, July 19, 2009

Siemens Run 2009 Dataran Merdeka- The Race day



mmm i did not qualify for the medal..iskk gerammm lerzzz......my timing is only 54 minutes,,,,,,got to work harder for the next run, itu ler,,, i woke up around 6.00 am got my shower then off to to dataran merdeka, the weather seems fine....

The Run

The route is different than Bomba and SCKLM09, it is a heavy mixture of mild and steep slopes, wow kan, i did not had an extensive slope run training for quite a while, so kene improve there, anyway it quite a sight of Bukit Tunku which we had not gone through before, surrounded with lush greens,...sedikit pancit here and there ler,,,but no leak problem this time around, yehooo, anyway i'm not proud of all of my performance...geram ler...need to gear up for my upcoming half marathon...




I saw few of my fellow runner friends, Cheramiche, Abg Annuar, Abg Ian (x sempat nak jumpa) and Haniz... anyway theyall did quite well even dengan Abg Annuar having flu, baru balik dari bandung katanyer...hehe i did not had my watch yet, so i use the big ben of malaysia to time my run, nak beli Polar jugak tau, berangan macam byk duit aku ni, heheh anyway hopefully there is enough money from my adjustement for that, semalam dah crash shopping per....Zara, Parkson, Isetan,,mmmm well gilos tul, anyway back to the run.... byk tul free gift dia...best tul ler.....and yang best nyer lagi...CEO Siemens Malaysia pun siap lari lagi dengan kitaorang lak tur...

Kudos and salute to them....for organizing such a run...see u at Men's Health/Shape Run lak....

3 comments:

  1. helo runner..its okey..next time training harder msti bleh dpt medal...running for FUN!
    all da best..impossible is nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx, kaki lari, but right now , i having a serious fatigue problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good run. Just noticed you follow by blog? I've hardly been updating it lately haha. I'm making a comeback to running now, was at Siemens too.. timing was a slow 57mins! Perhaps I'll see you at the Men's health run this weekend. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Scribble what u like here...